HudsonSounds via TwitterMy Tweets
The Latest from Our Bloggers
- Thoughts on the Role of Classical Music in our Lives: by Evan Tublitz----As a regular blogger here on HudsonSounds, I tend to focus on my area of expertise which, undoubtedly, is pianos. However, as my re...
- Byproducts: Sad Park,Transmigration of Souls, Go On: by Liz Friedman----On the eve of September 11, 2014 I note, having grown up in New York’s North Country, tomorrow is a celebratory day of American v...
- Thoughts on Hearing Maurizio Pollini’s Hamburg Steinway-Fabbrini in Concert by Christopher Greenleaf: I share this article in its entirety to underscore much of what I have been alluding to and sharing regarding my thoughts of piano tone and color. As ...
- Creative Expression -- How do Artists communicate their message?: by Evan Tublitz---As a sequel to my last blog on pianists creating sound images and pure emotions from their instrument, I have been pondering the val...
Joseph Dalton’s Reviews & Features from the Times Union
- Playtime: Gail Sparlin’s “Pokegama Hotel” debuts
- Classical Notes: Michael Clement and company bring Handel opera to life
- Musicians of Ma’alwyck @ First Reformed Church, 9/13/14
- Review: Albany Symphony with Joshua Bell @ Palace Theatre, 9/6/14
- Classical Notes: Spanish sights and sounds from Musicians of Ma’alwyck
Looking for Something?
- Helen Bailey Bayly on Pianist Victoria von Arx Performs Beethoven, Chopin, and Liszt
- edmond yunis on Creative Expression — How do Artists communicate their message?
- Tim Olsen on Thoughts on working on a Steinway Concert Grand in a Famous Concert Hall
- Arlene on Thoughts on working on a Steinway Concert Grand in a Famous Concert Hall
- Liz Friedman on 11th Banff International String Quartet Competition Round Two: Haydn – by Myra Herron