HudsonSounds via TwitterMy Tweets
The Latest from Our Bloggers
- Mirror Visions Ensemble: "Clean Plates Don’t Lie" : 8:00 pm • Saturday, September 27th 2014 Brooks-Rogers Recital Hall at Williams College • Williamstown, MA Leonard Bernstein’s text and perhaps in...
- Thoughts on the Role of Classical Music in our Lives: by Evan Tublitz----As a regular blogger here on HudsonSounds, I tend to focus on my area of expertise which, undoubtedly, is pianos. However, as my re...
- Byproducts: Sad Park,Transmigration of Souls, Go On: by Liz Friedman----On the eve of September 11, 2014 I note, having grown up in New York’s North Country, tomorrow is a celebratory day of American v...
- Thoughts on Hearing Maurizio Pollini’s Hamburg Steinway-Fabbrini in Concert by Christopher Greenleaf: I share this article in its entirety to underscore much of what I have been alluding to and sharing regarding my thoughts of piano tone and color. As ...
Joseph Dalton’s Reviews & Features from the Times Union
Looking for Something?
- Helen Bayly on Musical Memories of the High Holidays with Itzhak Perlman
- Helen Bailey Bayly on Pianist Victoria von Arx Performs Beethoven, Chopin, and Liszt
- edmond yunis on Creative Expression — How do Artists communicate their message?
- Tim Olsen on Thoughts on working on a Steinway Concert Grand in a Famous Concert Hall
- Arlene on Thoughts on working on a Steinway Concert Grand in a Famous Concert Hall