HudsonSounds via TwitterMy Tweets
The Latest from Our Bloggers
- Thoughts on the Role of Classical Music in our Lives.: As a regular blogger here, I tend to focus on my area of expertise which, undoubtedly, is pianos. However, as regular readers of my blog know, I tend ...
- Thoughts on Hearing Maurizio Pollini’s Hamburg Steinway-Fabbrini in Concert by Christopher Greenleaf: I share this article in its entirety to underscore much of what I have been alluding to and sharing regarding my thoughts of piano tone and color. As ...
- Creative Expression -- How do Artists communicate their message?: by Evan Tublitz---As a sequel to my last blog on pianists creating sound images and pure emotions from their instrument, I have been pondering the val...
- And The Grammy Winner Is ...: Leading American composer John Corigliano had reservations about writing a percussion concerto, but the challenge fascinated him. The result is Conjur...
Joseph Dalton’s Reviews & Features from the Times Union
Looking for Something?
- Helen Bailey Bayly on Pianist Victoria von Arx Performs Beethoven, Chopin, and Liszt
- edmond yunis on Creative Expression — How do Artists communicate their message?
- Tim Olsen on Thoughts on working on a Steinway Concert Grand in a Famous Concert Hall
- Arlene on Thoughts on working on a Steinway Concert Grand in a Famous Concert Hall
- Liz Friedman on 11th Banff International String Quartet Competition Round Two: Haydn – by Myra Herron