HudsonSounds via TwitterMy Tweets
Latest Samples from Our Blog
- Music from Salem brings “Clarinet Reveries” to Hubbard Hall : 4:00 pm • Sunday, July 19th 2015 Hubbard Hall • Cambridge, NY Lots of good things to go see and listen to this weekend! From the Lake Placid Sinf...
- “The Long Walk”: A Glimpse Into A Soldier’s Journey Home: 2:00 pm • Friday, July 17th 2015 7:30 pm • Friday, July 25th 2015 Spa Little Theatre at SPAC • Saratoga Springs, NY The Long Walk is a new opera...
- Opera Saratoga: "Dido and Aeneas" Outdoors: July 6th, 12th, 19th and 21st 2015 • 8:15 pm National Museum of Dance • Saratoga Springs, NY In its first venture into producing Baroque opera, Op...
- Dogs of Desire Sleeping with Giants: 7:30 pm • Friday, May 15th 2015 EMPAC on the RPI Campus • Troy, NY Who let the Dogs out? Why ... the Albany Symphony of course! We note in our...
Joseph Dalton’s Reviews & Features from the Times Union
Looking for Something?
- Liz Friedman on Capital Region Wind Ensemble Performs Grainger’s “Lincolnshire Posy”
- Helen Bayly on Capital Region Wind Ensemble Performs Grainger’s “Lincolnshire Posy”
- Kaylie Wilson on Troy Chromatic Concerts brings World-Famous Orchestras to our Region!
- James Iacketta on Troy Chromatic Concerts brings World-Famous Orchestras to our Region!
- Marilyn Herbert on Marimba Anyone? Jane Boxall Can … With 0 to 8 Mallets!